Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Great Scale Model Train Show this weekend Feb. 3rd/4th

Well, its that time of the year for the big show at the Maryland State Fair grounds. Yes, it's the Great Scale Train Show February show.  This one promises almost 900 tables and is easiest the biggest in the Mid-Atlantic region.  I'll be up Thursday night to help get the show doing "behind-the-scenes" work to make sure this show is awesome.  Doors open up 9AM sharp on Saturday.  All the info and upcoming shows can be found on the flyer below.

Great Scale Model Train Show:  www,GSMTS.com
Maryland State Fairgrounds-Timonium MD
Saturday Feb 3rd: 9AM-5PM
Sunday Feb 4th: 10AM-4PM

I'll be helping out Mike as usual with Makin Tracks: Makin Tracks Discount Model Railroad supplies

1 comment:

  1. I think you asked on Facebook - I myself will not be at this show. Trying to get back to a Timonium show as I have not been there in a few years now. There will be some Free-mo guys there with a smaller layout than last weekend, mostly the Capitol Free-mo folks who are in the area. So maybe I'll get down in April and can say hi then!

    ReplyDelete