Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July and quick update

Worked most of the day on the Orange area and it is a lot more work than I realized. Working in a less than ideal space between levels is no fun. I've hit my hit several times. That probably explains the bad headache I had yesterday morning. Some of the jobs include stapling wires up, running track and road bed in hard to reach places, soldering in those hard to reach places and installing lighting. The good news is that I finally figured out the trackage in this area. Here are some pics of the progress:

Here we look down the roadbed from the hidden trackage

The rest of the area:

The view block installed. Got get this area painted before I more any farther. 

Here my track plan:

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment