Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Virginia Midland Railroad layout Narrative: Part 2

Finally got a chance to do my second part of my narrative about the layout.  Part two focuses on the other railroads on the layout, the Virginia Central and the Fredericksburg and Northern Neck (F&NN).  I show the trackage of the VC and it's industries and where the F&NN runs on the layout even though it's not on the layout itself.  I'll probably do another on the RF&P's part on the VM.  That will be sometime this week.  As always, let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment