Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Sunday, November 17, 2013

First How to video: Installing a TCS Keep Alive capacitor in a Tsunami sound decoder

Installed a TCS Keep Alive capacitor and decided to do a how to video on it.  Several videos later it's done.  I also decided today to do some scenery on the layout.  Did the ground cover on the former wood chip loading spur on the VC.  That will be an extra storage track and occasional team track.  Pics of this later.

1 comment:

  1. I may need one of these. My locos keep stalling on the littlest things.

    ReplyDelete