Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Layout tour with narrative

Did my first narrative on the layout on You Tube.  Been wanting to do this for a while and finally got a quiet house to do this.  It's not easy to get a quiet house with 3 kids 7 and younger.  I also added another video of the V100E train heading to Fredericksburg Flats.  FF is the main switching area on the Virginia Midland.  Comments welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the video tour, I didn't realize the layout room was only 10x10. You've done a great job with limited space, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I have done as much as possible to have as much operations and switching in limited space. If I add the lower level and helix it will offer even more!

    ReplyDelete