Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Sunday, October 23, 2016

October keeps getting better!

If you follow my last post, this month has not been very model railroad friendly.  It's been quite busy due to normal routines but a sickness all month and a dead laptop seemed to put the icing on the cake but no, we have to add the candles too.  My Badger airbrush that I've had for many years is missing and its a crazy story.  I keep my airbrush and brushes to keep it clean, in our mud room.  The mud room is our utility room leading to the garage from the kitchen. A small room that has a large sink and the water heater in it.  I usually keep the airbrush and other items on the water heater (its about 4.5 ft. tall)  and right by the sink.  There is a trash can between the sink and the water heater.  I believe our new kitten got on the water heater and knocked in the trash.  I found items from the water heater on the floor and sink, The worst thing, I took the trash off on Wednesday so if it was in the trash, it's long gone.  So it looks as if a new air brush is in the works unfortunately.

3 comments:

  1. Shannon,
    I am very sorry to read about your possible loss of equipment. It may be the cat's second strike!? Didn't you recently have an issue and a scenery re-do on account of the cat?
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes these cats have done some damage the last few months!

      Delete
  2. Shannon,
    WOW- trouble with the Kitten...an expensive lesson - guess you'll be looking at purchasing a new Air-Brush.
    Have been enjoying your writings about your Layout - have saved it to 'Favourites' on my Blog. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete