Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Saturday, October 22, 2016

October is almost over

-As you can probably see, there has not been any posts since early October.  This month has been quite busy.  For most of the month, I've been battling a cold/sinus/allergy pain in the butt.  I'm still suffering from it as I type this.  I just can't seem to shake it.  On top of that, my laptop died about 2 weeks ago.  I finally bought a new one on Thursday.  So instead of just busy, it's busy plus the above.  I have not done anything train related most of the month.  I hope to can get to that a little this weekend.

Next weekend, I'm officially part of the Great Scale Model Train Show staff.  I will be helping out at the show all weekend.  If you don't know about the GSMTS, it's the train show just north of Baltimore, MD.  It's four times a year and this October show is usually the 2nd largest/attended one.  It's easily the largest in the Mid-Atlantic region and the second largest on the east coast behind the Amherst show in Springfield, MA.  Make sure you check it out if you get a chance:

The Great Scale Model Train Show

It's October 29-30 Sat 9-5 & Sun 10-4

Talk to you soon, and hopefully some model train info!

2 comments:

  1. I used to live in Baltimore (Brooklyn Park) and I loved going to the Great Scale Train Show!

    Hope your feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's worth the trip! Thanks and I've finally starting to feel better this week.

    ReplyDelete