Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and just think Christmas is less than a month away!  Started a project last weekend to widen an area on the lower level.  I also did a minor track change is the same area to length a siding.  The main reason I widen the area is to be able to put in trees to block the hole to the helix.  Look for a video later on today on this topic.



Added bench work wood extensions to hold the foam.  These are large so I can screw the fasia in.  

Here's the foam laying in position.
A track side pic.


The overall scene.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, I always love how our shelf layouts grow.... Thanksgiving holiday weekend best time for maintenance gangs to tackle big projects. MCIS gangs will be out tonight as well.

    GM

    ReplyDelete
  2. for more on trains go to http://www.trainland9.com/

    ReplyDelete