Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Video update of progress

Uploaded a You Tube video on my progress so far on the layout. This covers the expansion on the upper level and the entire lower level.  I'm reworking the track on the Mine Run Branch in the sand loading spur.  It will give me more space for dropping and picking up cars.   As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment