Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Friday, July 29, 2011

Lynchburg Railday August 13th

One of my favorite train shows is coming up in 2 weeks.  Lynchburg Railday is an annual train show ran by the Blue Ridge NRHS.  It's in it's 33rd year.  It's the only train show in Lynchburg/Roanoke VA area.  The model and photograph contests are an added touch and I have to say I won a few times down there.   So if you are I the area or live a few hours away, it's worth the drive.  I live 2+ hours away so it's definitely worth the trip.  Come by to my tables and say hello.
Here is more info on the Blue Ridge NRHS and Railday:
Blue Ridge NRHS
Lynchburg Rail day Saturday August 13th 9-4

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment