Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Happy 2019 and snow is on the way!

The Mid-Atlantic region is bracing for a good moderate/heavy snow starting late this afternoon.  Calling for 6-10"+ in my immediate area.  So looking forward to some snow days next week to get modeling done.  It's been a crazy past week with a sick son (stomach problems that come & go for the last 9 months) and my wife cracking a tooth.  Hopefully this coming week is less eventful.   So I'm going to enjoy the snow and get some modeling done in this snow break! Updates will be posted!
A NS test train in ACL livery back in January 2007 in Remington, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment