Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Monday, September 15, 2014

2014 Mid Atlantic RPM Meet this past weekend

Sorry no updates on the layout in this post but I do have several pictures from the Mid Atlantic RPM meet.   


My pictures are only from Friday's models that were displayed. I did not get the chance to get more pictures on Saturday. I'm a co-founder and overall it was a great meet in our second year. Over 250 models displayed and 18 dioramas/structures were displayed. 

http://www.pbase.com/vamidlandrr/2014_mid_atlantic_rpm_meet_fredericksburg_va

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that MARPM 14 was a big success. Great to see so many models present. Hope to attend next year.
    All the best, mike-g

    ReplyDelete