Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Monday, September 3, 2012

A few new freight cars...

Been kinda busy since I went back to work.  I have made some time doing various projects.  I finished a few on this long holiday weekend. I will also try to update the blog a couple times a week.  Well at least once a week!

Here is a chopped Walthers Greenville 2 bay hopper I made a little smaller.  I talked about this in my last post.


Here is a graffiti infested boxcar at Klotz Distributors:

A rust-bucket patched Buckingham Branch boxcar waits for it's next assignment:


Until next time, enjoy this great Hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment