Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A website finally!

Been wanting to have a website for a few years now but never could I figure out how to do one.  Who has time to sit down and create one?  So, I checked out this, since few people I knew had one.  I'm not the smartest person when it comes to computer stuff and I'm no novice but I guess I will figure out this Blogger site.  Give me about a week and I should have site the way I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment