Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Update video on the new track: Trains are running again

Here's the video of my updated trackage.  Got trains running again on the lower level.  Still a ways to go.


2 comments:

  1. Nice update - the lower deck rebuild looks really good.

    GM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Shan! I gott get up there in the Spring, to see it!

    ReplyDelete