Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Latest video is out! Update on lower level trackage


2 comments:

  1. Nice update, good to see the layout space and how you get to the helix. Drop in is very functional, I would not reduce width either, as I think it would lead to some instability unless you add additional pieces under or on sides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike! The removable section is as you said very functional and I'm very happy with it. I added some bracing to it.

      Delete