Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Thursday, February 11, 2016

TBT: February 11th 2016

Haven't done this in a while so here goes:
One of my favorite spots  to railfan back in the day was down in Richmond, VA at the south end of Acca yard.  It was a great spot and very busy.  I loved the closeness to the action and the rare cars I would see.  These are from July 2007.










1 comment:

  1. So I think I just caught that old Ferromex car in Edmonston, MD on a through mixed freight last weekend. Or one really similar.

    ReplyDelete