Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Logos on the Virginia Central and a On30 critter

Well not a whole lot of progress this week in the layout room.  Seems to be a bunch of things going on this week.  My Detroit Tigers are fighting for there dear lives for a playoff spot.  It looks as if they may come up short.  I think it would be awesome to have a Beltway series between Washington and Baltimore!  On to model railroading:

Got some Virginia Central boxcar decals done and the guy that did them for me threw in some VC logos for my 2 GP35's.  If you are interested in the VC boxcar decals (no one else produces them)  click on this link:
Virginia Central boxcar decals

The older logo on VC #5

The new logos on the VC fleet.
I also put in a Tsunami in a On30 Boxcab I recently built.  Still needs to be weathered

No comments:

Post a Comment