Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Valley Forge RPM Meet this weekend

I will be attending the Valley Forge RPM Meet this weekend up near Philadelphia, PA this weekend.  I was planning on attending since Christmas but my hospital visit in January nixed that.  Norm Wolf called me about a month ago and wanted to see if I wanted to go.  He had reservations for him and his wife but she had something come up.  So I do get to go up there after all.  Looking forward to attending as a guess.  Our RPM meet in the Fall is a lot of work and you don't get to socialize as much as you would like.  Looking forward to seeing friends of this great hobby and just getting away for a few days!

2016 Valley Forge RPM Meet


Our RPM meet: Sept 30th and Oct. 1st
2016 Mid-Atlantic RPM Meet

No comments:

Post a Comment