Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Friday, September 18, 2015

Busy! To say the least

Well, with school starting last week and a work week before that, my modeling has slowed down considerably.  Fall is right around the corner and winter is in the distance.  That's when most get back to their modeling hobby.  I wanted to get a few things done on the layout this week but it seemed I had something every night this week.  Next week is the the 3rd annual Mid Atlantic RPM Meet here in town.  I'm a co-founder and you will not a better collection of speakers or models anywhere else.  I have several things I need to do for the show next week (I'm head of the sponsorships of the show and door prizes).  I'm also attending Mat Thompson's operation session on Thursday night.  Mat's HO Oregon Coast Railroad layout has been in Great Model Railroads.  The op session is part of the MARPM.  So hope to see a few of you at the meet next weekend.  If you can attend or just want to see what's a RPM is about, check out these links!

2015 Mid Atlantic RPM Meet

Mat Thompson's Oregon Coast HO Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment