Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Musings

I am finally starting to get back into modeling since my usual hiatus that I have in the spring.  I got into the layout room some on Saturday and really got moving in there today.  Got a little heat wave coming so I will be hunkering down inside with the AC!  I will be up at Timonium, MD this weekend selling most my On30 items and some HO stuff with Norm Wolf on Saturday.  If you never have been to one of the shows at Timonium, what are you waiting for?

Now some updates:
Did some reporting mark updating.  The Virginia Midland's reporting marks are VMID.  I've updated a few here:
Custom 2 bay hopper chopped from an Atlas cylindrical hopper.

A custom run from Intermountain I found at on Ebay.  I just had to have it.

My desk has seen better days.  Still adjusting to the smaller surface area.

VC #106 is getting closer to being finished.  Only needs the horn, antenna and weathering.


No comments:

Post a Comment