Welcome!

This site is dedicated to my model railroad, the HO scale Virginia Midland Railroad. This layout comprises a 12X9 room with two levels. The upper level is complete and the lower level scenery has just begun.

I do a handful of train shows in the Virginia/Maryland region with Makin Tracks.
I also can help you find that freight car/locomotive or other hard to find item.

Email: virginiamidlandshops@gmail.com
You tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Virginiamidlandrr/

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lynchburg Railday This Saturday

One of my favorite train shows is this weekend.  Lynchburg Railday is an annual train show ran by the Blue Ridge NRHS.  It's in it's 34th year.  It's the only train show in Lynchburg/Roanoke VA area.  The model and photograph contests are an added touch and I have to say I won a few times down there.   So if you are in the area or live a few hours away, it's worth the drive.  I live 2+ hours away so it's definitely worth the trip.  Come by my table and saw hello!  Here is more info on the Blue Ridge NRHS and Railday:
 Blue Ridge Chapter NRHS
Lynchburg Railday Saturday Aug. 11th 9am to 4pm

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment